Sunday, May 04, 2008

Bitty's Back!

I'm back from my extended hiatus during which I quit my job, finished my degree, got engaged and moved. Now that I have neglected to chronicle all of those unimportant life events, I'm back to tell you all about my new life as a Medicine Hatter.

Yesterday I made the move from the big city to the land of the giant steel teepee. It actually went smoother than I thought. I had envisioned myself clinging to my Dad's leg as he left, begging him not to make me live with a boy. As it turns out, I'm quite fond of this boy and was very happy to see him.


Dad, Katie and I making a quick stop to get vital travel food including slurpees, pretzels, samosas and candies.



The Convoy


Ty assessing the damage. It turns out I have waaaay more stuff than I originally thought.


I have solved the mystery as to why Ty is so skinny.


After forcing him to purchasing unnecessary items such as a bathmat and groceries.


Tonight the goal is to fit three thousand items of clothing into a playhouse sized closet. Wish us luck!

4 Comments:

At 8:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least he had a jar of pickles in the fridge. thats a veggie, right? -kiki

 
At 11:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I see the guava juice...
Kt

 
At 9:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogging! Looking forward to following your progress in your new world of MH.
Auntie

 
At 12:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just about removed the link in my Faves, glad I didn't!! Welcome back to cyberspace, Brit! Looking forward to the laughs!
CuzT

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home