Monday, June 04, 2007

How Bitty Got Her Groove Back

After the terrible car break-in of '06 I thought I would never again be able to groove in my car. The thieving rats stole my ipod car adapter, thus depriving me of my awesome music. I've been just another shmoe listening to the radio, that is until this weekend...
Not only did I have an awesome birthday, I also got a new adapter. I'm plugged in and ready to groove again.

World, ready yourself for my eclectic mix of music blasting down the highway at all hours of the night. Wyclef Jean, Michael Franti, Jewel.. Oh its on now.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM , Blogger Brown said...

To all the girls I cheated on before, it's a new year. . .

I got new a change a'gear . . .

I swear . . .

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger Bitty said...

I can see clear now the clouds disappeared...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home