Monday, March 26, 2007

Business Classless

Dear Business Traveler,

You are a busy person. I understand this. You fly often (although I can assure you that I fly more) and being the frequent flyer that you are, you assume that the rules no longer apply. You also seem to think that it is perfectly acceptable to treat flight attendants like crap.

I don't care if you have heard the Exit Window Briefing twenty times already. I guarantee that I've said it more than you've heard it.

I also don't care that you have important business calls to make. Please don't make me ask you again and again to turn of your phone (to be more accurate, your Treo. It's always a Treo).

Oh and one more thing. When I am walking through the cabin taking drink orders and I ask you if you'd like something to drink, please don't just stare straight ahead until I take your unresponsiveness as a no and move on. Next time you ignore me I will take your precious Treo and drop it into a glass of apple juice.

3 Comments:

At 8:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are these people? I stand by my position that everyone should have to work in a customer service position for at least 5 months, and at least one Christmas (rich people should have to do double-time). I am convinced that world would be a better place if everyone got a taste of what its like to be the one with the nametag, just trying to make a living.

Add the treo in the apple juice to the list of things to do the day you quit.
Kiki

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Bitty said...

It's like a blackberry. They are for savy businessmen. I hate them with every fiber of my being but want one at the same time. I'd compare them to McDonalds fries. I hate so much about the way they choose to be, but I can't deny my love for them.

Note: To everyone who read Jenne's comment. She works in a Gynecological clinic. Staring at ladyparts is not a hobby of her's. (I thought I should clear that up)

 
At 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It might also be a hobby....

OMG I am so kidding!!

Single guys, I, too, am single, and so not into girls...call me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home