Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sold!

I have been sold.

Well, not me so much as my name and address. How do I know this? Well since about mid-December I have been getting mail from a variety of non-profit organizations. This in itself isn't that unusual. I have joined a couple of organizations such as Amnesty International, but these are not the organizations sending me mail. I don't know who did it, but someone sold my name on the non-profit black market and since then I have been receiving mail from organizations that I didn't even know existed

Here is a brief list of some of the mail I have received:

-Developing Countries Farm Radio Network
-Sierra Legal Advocates for the Environment
-CARE Canada (where the end of poverty begins)
-Huntington Society of Canada
-Tanzania Family Planning Centre

If I ever find out who did this I will punish them with 1000 paper cuts, courtesy of the plethora of mail I now receive.

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now let's not forget the package from the Learning Disability Association of Canada. They even sent you personalized letterhead!! Hahahaha!
-Kt

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger Bitty said...

Thats right! I did forget about that one. I believe I printed my resume out onto that letterhead.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home