Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Summer Lovin'

Ahhh, spring has finally arrived and I couldn't be happier about it. The warm weather has done wonders for me. After barely surviving hell month (as I've lovingly come to call the last few weeks) I thought I was going to lose my mind. I spent way, way to much time couped up in the library followed by even more time spent couped up in a plane. I can't explain the science behind it, but my body was craving fresh air and sunlight.

I'm also completely in love with spring classes. I don't know how I've managed to avoid them until my fourth year, but they are wonderful. It's so nice to get up in the morning and not have to scrape off my car. Then go to school and not have to trudge through two feet of snow to get to class. Another benefit is that now that it is sunny I've been able to cut out about 45 minutes of walking from building to building that I had to do in the winter to avoid going outside.

My classes this semester are pretty great too. It's going to be an insane amount of work (IE: 10 page paper and 20 minute presentation due in one week, ouch) but fortunately it is on really interesting subject matter. My second presentation is on a Colombian priest who gave up the bible and joined the guerrilla forces.

Oh, and now that I'm back in the city for more than a few hours at a time I promise to blog more frequently. Thanks for putting up with me.

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger Brown said...

I would mention something about scarface in your paper about the columbian priest.

People like that.

 
At 1:39 PM , Blogger Bitty said...

I have yet to leave scarface out of any paper. It's like the Simpsons in the way that it can easily be worked in to any and all conversations.

 
At 4:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure its a blog and not just a word document?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home