Sunday, August 27, 2006

Unpleasant

I thought she was kidding at first. There is no way that she just asked me to do that...is there?

On the flight home from the Caribbean, a lady marched up to me and told me that I needed to make an annoucement.

"What seems to be the problem?" I asked, innocently enough

"Someone in front of me keeps farting, and I need you to make an announcement over the PA telling him to go to the bathroom" she explained

"I'm sorry Ma'am, there is no way that I can make an announcement like that. I'm sure that if he has to go, he'll go."

"Well I need you to do something, it smells awful out there and I might get sick, just tell him that I can't sit there anymore if he is going to continue." she complained

"Unfortunately there isn't anywhere for me to move you, and I can't force anyone to visit the lavatory. You are welcome to stay back here in the galley for a while if you like." I offered

"Ugh, no, I'll go back to my seat even though it smells terrible."

3 hours and 10 minutes to go...



"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home