Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What a Wonderful World

I have lost more faith in the survival of the human race by handing out complimentary snacks then through any other means.

I will briefly describe a typical conversation between a passenger and myself.

“Would you like pretzels or cookies?”

“Yes”

“Umm, which one would you like?”

“What are you selling?”

“Would you like complimentary pretzels or cookies?”

“Oh, what is in the pretzels?”

“Pretzels”

“Are they kosher?”

“I don’t believe they are Sir.”

“Hmm…”

(Pause for a good 25 seconds)

“Well maybe I will have the cookies then”

Now imagine this happening 136 times in a row and you can probably see why I am predicting the complete extinction of our species by 2015.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home