Thursday, August 17, 2006

100 Things

Baa. Clearly I am a sheep. I'm stealing your idea Jenne because I loved reading your list.

100 things about me:

1. I love to travel
2. Its easier to list the places that I don’t want to go than the places that I do (China and Australia by the way)
3. I want to go to Colombia more than anywhere else in the world
4. I love to own maps, even though I can’t read one
5. Math is my mortal enemy
6. I’m almost done my degree in Political Science
7. And for the first time in my life, don’t have a real plan for the future
8. I have a lot of respect for journalists who risk their lives to find the truth
9. The Dalai Lama is my hero
10. Although I’m an atheist, I bet I would be a pretty good Buddhist
11. I tried to be a vegetarian
12. Twice
13. I have never had a good haircut in my life
14. I hate to watch plays and musicals
15. I don’t understand Shakespeare
16. I spend far to much time reading about poverty and AIDS orphans
17. I would love to dedicate my life to working in a third world country
18. I am embarrassed when I stay in fancy hotels
19. I would rather work in them than stay in them
20. Tattoos fascinate me
21. But I worry that I would regret getting one
22. I have big dreams
23. I hate brand name labels because they are elitist
24. I wish I was fluent in Spanish
25. I don’t know what to do with free time anymore
26. I love my job, but not the uniform
27. I want to adopt kids from poor countries
28. The Notebook made me cry
29. My least favorite movie of all time was ALI
30. Not many people share my sense of humor, but I love it when they do
31. I’m liberal
32. I lose respect for people who believe in astrology
33. I don’t believe in aliens, ghosts or bigfoot
34. I wish I could have met Che Guevara
35. Repetitive noises make me angry instantly
36. Once I eat one mint, I have to eat the whole pack
37. I don’t understand how the internet works…or fax machines
38. I feel sorry for terrorists because people think they are evil
39. I want Tibet to be free
40. I want to write a novel one day
41. I think vanity and arrogance are the two worst traits in a person
42. But I think I’m arrogant
43. I’m very idealistic
44. But I don’t think that it is a bad thing
45. I get very upset by homeless people
46. And old people
47. I am terrified of suffocating
48. I get frustrated when people don’t care about poverty like I do
49. I wish I did yoga
50. I love the smell of the ocean
51. I spent one month driving around the States with my Dad and sister
52. And probably learned more there then a whole year in school
53. I’m secretly a romantic
54. I would like to get a pedicure
55. But my feet are too ticklish
56. I think my boyfriend is brilliant
57. My sisters work ethic amazes me
58. I prefer little dogs
59. I’m not very good with money
60. I’m pretty nerdy, but I think that’s okay
61. I hate onions
62. I wanted to be an astronaut
63. And a truck driver
64. I probably wouldn’t be good at either
65. I feel guilty when people keep parrots as pets
66. I don’t think Banff is that pretty
67. But I do think the prairies are
68. I can’t spell prairies without spellchecker
69. I avoid the little girl who lives next door
70. I’m sensitive
71. I have asthma
72. I drink a lot of coffee
73. And it has stained my teeth
74. I also love wine
75. And it has stained my teeth too
76. I want to do a wine tour
77. I love Disneyland
78. Even though its cliché
79. I don’t take my vitamins
80. I love Spanish music
81. But I hate techno
82. I’m uncomfortable around handicapped people
83. I don’t talk to many people from high school
84. My dog has no teeth
85. And it grosses me out
86. I don’t drink enough water
87. I get very cranky when I’m cold
88. I have bad allergies in the summer
89. I get hives when I touch horses
90. Which is okay because I hate riding horses
91. I would have been a good hippy
92. Or revolutionary
93. I love Mexico
94. I’ll probably never own another cat
95. I love to draw
96. And I’m pretty good at it
97. I’m irrational sometimes
98. But my Dad and sister are the most rational people I know
99. Milk makes me gag
100. I cried when my sister caught a fish
101. The Pork Fortress is a good idea...but i'll never admit it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home