Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bravo!

I honestly didn't realize the extent to which my job has infiltrated my brain. Not until I was writing my last exam anyways.

At work we use the phonetic alphabet. It's the airline industry, it makes sense. In the flight attendant world it's mostly just for seat identification, but we know it nonetheless. I didn't think I had actually transferred this practice into my everyday life until in the midst of writing my exam that I realized that in my head I was saying
Question 3...Alpha
Question 4...Delta
Question 5...Echo

On a related note, I found that letting out a semi-muffled chuckle whilst trying to contain your laughter during an exam is somewhat embarrassing. I imagine the class was left wondering why I found totalitarianism so amusing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home