Monday, June 11, 2007

Crybaby

"Can you do something about that?"

"About what ma'am?"

"About that baby crying in the row behind me!"

"You want me to do something about a crying baby?"

"Yes, I don't want to listen to that for the next 4 hours. Maybe you can take it to the back for a while so I can have a break from listening to it. "

"Uhh, well I don't know that the baby's mother would approve of me taking her baby from her and unfortunately there are no empty seats on the plane either, so I'm unable to offer you another seat. I apologize but there really isn't anything I can do..."

"Well this is just ridiculous"

"I'll agree with you there ma'am. It sure is."

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe if you just lock it in the lav it will muffle the screams... haha
Kt

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Bitty said...

Or I could just put the baby in there... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home