Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Confusing World of Cold Cuts

"What kind of sandwiches do you have?"

"We have assorted meats on a white bun, a turkey bacon and ham club on a whole wheat bun and chicken on a ciabatta bun."

"Oh, that sounds good, I'll have the turkey."

"The turkey bacon and ham club?"

"No, the turkey"

"The sandwich comes with turkey, bacon and ham on a whole wheat bun. It's one sandwich."

"Oh okay, the ham then."

"The turkey and the ham are the same sandwich..."

"Oh...well this is a little confusing. So, you are out of ham then?"

"No, we have one sandwich that has chicken on it, one has assorted meats on it and one has turkey AND bacon AND ham on it."

"Uhhh...I guess I'll just have the chicken then. I'll just get ham next time."

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh, you must have been coming from Winnipeg ; )

kiki

 
At 5:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kiki! I resent that, I'm from Winnipeg, and I understand the sandwich selection.

Bitty, I'll have the roast beef sandwich.

Speaking of roast beef, I'm hungry, let's go eat some food, when are you free?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home