Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Amazing Racist

It was the first day of the pairing and I sat down next to Catie in the jumpseat as we prepared to take-off.

She leaned over and whispered "Oh by the way, I don't like the Asians. Would you mind dealing with the Asians on this flight?"

"Uhh, sure. I guess that's no problem..."

"I had these Koreans that moved into my house. They didn't even speak English!"

"Didn't you only speak German when you came to Canada Catie?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, I was just wondering."

A good way to start off four days together indeed.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and
I'm impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Review my weblog; grand theft auto san andreas cheats xbox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home