Monday, January 15, 2007

The Threat

Mid-flight we hit a patch of turbulence and the Captain turned the seatbelt sign on.

A women travelling with two small children got up from her seat and walked towards the lavatory.

"Excuse me Ma'am, the seatbelt sign has been turned on" I said

"But I have to go"

"I just have to tell you that the seatbelt sign has been turned on. It may be dangerous for you to stand"

"So you're saying that I can't go to the bathroom? That I have to hold it?"

"I just have to tell you that the seatbelt sign is on"

"Well fine. I'll go back to my seat. But if I pee my pants and it gets all over the place YOU have to clean it up."

Threatening me with peeing her pants. Wow, I bet her five year old would have been proud.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM , Blogger Rohini said...

Just happened by your blog by clicking on 'next blog' from mine. Very interesting. You must meet some real characters in your job...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home