Monday, December 04, 2006

A True McStory

This is a true story, as told to me by one of the flight attendants I worked with.


Flying to Toronto one evening, the call button rang in the back galley. Nathan looked out to see where it was coming from when he noticed a lady pushing the call button while holding her face right next to the air vent on the console above her seat. Nathan walked over to her.

"Did you need something ma'am?"

"Oh, well yes, I was trying to order a Diet Pepsi, but it seems that my speaker is broken."

"I'm sorry, you said you were trying to order a Diet Pepsi? Through this air vent?"

"Yes, isn't that how I order?"

"We don't actually have speakers there ma'am, its just an air vent...I will get you that drink though, Diet Pepsi was it?"

Oh how I wish I could have been there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home