Monday, December 04, 2006

Lost in Translation

Presenting the next installment of the "Pretzel Cookie" saga


Scene 1:

"Pretzels or Cookies?"

"Ginger Ale"

"Pretzels or Cookies...?"

"You don't have any ginger ale??"

"Well yes we do, but, as you can see, I only have pretzels and cookies with me. Would you like one?"

Scene 2:

"Pretzels or cookies?"

"What are my other options?"

"Well...basically I just have the pretzels and the cookies, but you can eat this napkin here if those don't appeal to you"

Scene 3:

I am holding the snack bin low, so that the gentleman can see what it contains.

"Pretzels or cookies?"

Man looks into bin, looks at me, looks into the bin...

"What?"


Sigh...

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL oh EB how I wish I could be there to make fun of you :) So how's that poly sci thing coming. hehehe

 
At 2:16 PM , Blogger Bitty said...

767 words down...1000 to go. /cry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home