Wednesday, November 15, 2006

An update

I know what you are all thinking...

After reading that last gripping post, I left you on the edge of your seats, biting your nails, wondering, "Hey, whats happening in Darfur now? How could she leave us hanging like this?"

Well, cast your worries aside my friends, because I have the information you crave!

Here is the latest update regarding the deployment of UN troops into the region.

Enjoy!

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/D4B9AD10-FC1B-47BD-BAC1-4109B22D3860.htm

By the way, I'm back to work as of Friday morning. Back to the hectic schedule of work, school, work, cry, work, school, cry. It was nice knowing all of you, I'll probably re-emerge sometime after Christmas. I have a feeling that I will burn out fairly quickly, so when I do see you again, please refrain from staring at my missing chunks of hair and try to ignore my hysterical crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home